Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the improvinglivez.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Improving Lives MLM (“Improving Lives “).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Improving Lives , acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- The Website is should be used by individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- No account will be entitle to incentives at any stage without a total of Six(6) referral members. Two (2) Direct & Four (4) Indirect.
- For all stage 5 and stage 6 awardees, recipient shall be obliged to present Proof of Identity such as National Identity Card, Driver’s License, or International Passport.
- The Company is only oblige to give incentive, we are not mandatory to give cash for incentives. Giving of cash as substitute for incentive is at the Company’s discretion.
- Payment will not be processed if the member’s full account names do not tally with the Bank details supplied.
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate any member’s who is found guilty or involved in any fraud or malicious activities that can impede the goal of the company.
- For maintenance purposes or for other reasons, we reserve the right to temporarily put on hold the website at any given time, with or without notice.
- All payments and incentives made to the Group leader of any group shall be regarded as payments and incentives made to any qualified member of that group. The Company will not be liable to any qualified member whose incentives must have being collected by the Group leader.
- Qualified members in Lagos are to pick up there incentives at the Company’s office in Lagos. Qualified members in Lagos shall be deemed as having forfeited there incentives 2 weeks after the date of collection which is 11th and 26th of every month. The exception to the above will be where the qualified member sends an email or a text message stating the reason why and when it will be appropriate to come for the incentives.
NOTE: Payment for registration is non refundable.
The company reserves the right to review its terms and conditions without notice.
The registration fee and compensation plan is subject to review even without announcement.